Job Interview

Today I had my interview for a multi-disciplined medical scientist at work. I was getting so nervous the closer it got to 11am...but when I saw the interviewing panel, I was a bit relieved. It consisted of the senior-scientist-in-charge, the scientist in charge of transfusion, and a senior medical scientist - all of whom I've had the pleasure to work with. Although I felt nervous and was trying to not fidget with my hands under the table (I know what you're thinking Shaune - not that type of fidgeting - har har), the interview went pretty well, I reckon. I felt comfortable with the questions that they asked me because I've covered them either at uni or while I've been working there as a laboratory assistant. I have a good feeling about this...fingers crossed =)

I cleaned out my wardrobe tonight - my room was like a warzone with boxes of glass jars and paper crafts everywhere. I had a very narrow path between piles of boxes from my wardrobe to my door and computer. But luckily we managed to sign a treaty by about 1:30am and I am now relaxing with a glass of cab sav (red wine, for those who aren't wine-savvy) and a tasting plate. Mmm octopus =P~~

Gonna head down to the markets this Sunday morning to see if I can make some money from my knick knacks. I'm also going to try to sell some of my stars and perhaps jewellery if I have time to make any before then. So...depending on how it goes on Sunday, I may perhaps think about making it more of a part time hobby to make some income on the side.

No comments: