Hokkien Noodles with Seafood
I'm having a little party tomorrow night despite having to work all day so I thought I'd better do as much preparation tonight as I could. Here is the recipe for Alice's awesome oyster roll that she brought to my High Tea recently.
- Roll the cheese out between two sheets of aluminium foil to about the size of an A4 sheet of paper.
- Remove the top sheet of foil.
- In a bowl, drain the oysters and mash with a fork.
- To the oysters, add the lemon juice, chives, parsley and onion. Mix.
- Place the oyster mixture along one end of the sheet of cheese and roll it up like a sausage roll.
- Score the top of the roll or garnish with some parsley and chives.