Friday 19th August 2011

Supper
Hokkien Noodles with Seafood


I'm having a little party tomorrow night despite having to work all day so I thought I'd better do as much preparation tonight as I could. Here is the recipe for Alice's awesome oyster roll that she brought to my High Tea recently.

OYSTER ROLL

Ingredients:
  • 3 x tins smoked oysters
  • A squeeze of lemon juice
  • 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
  • 1 Tbn chives, finely chopped
  • 1 Tbn parsley, finely chopped
  • 1/2 onion, finely chopped

    Method:
    1. Roll the cheese out between two sheets of aluminium foil to about the size of an A4 sheet of paper.

    2. Remove the top sheet of foil.
    3. In a bowl, drain the oysters and mash with a fork.
    4. To the oysters, add the lemon juice, chives, parsley and onion. Mix.

    5. Place the oyster mixture along one end of the sheet of cheese and roll it up like a sausage roll.
    6. Score the top of the roll or garnish with some parsley and chives.

  • No comments: