Sazzy's Blog Extreme Makeover

A big change is in the air people!

It has been a long time coming, but I am finally going to get around to managing this blog on a more regular basis as a way for my friends to be involved in what's going on for me.

I'll be posting regularly about all my food escapades, being such the foodie as I am. I won't be backtracking through everything that I've done throughout the year so far because it would just take me way too long to do that! Instead, I will update you with the highlights of the last few months and continue forging on with upcoming experiences.

Lately it's become a fun way for me to get out amongst friends and enjoy their company without having to get dressed up or spend alot of money as everyone seems to be on budgets nowadays. Instead, I rock up (sometimes in my pjs!) with some miscellaneous ingredients or they come over to my place and we do our own 'Ready Steady Cook'. Without the time constraints though...heehee

Sooo...if you're liking what you see and would like to get involved, get in touch with me!

I hope to have you all drooling very soon!

Saz =)

No comments: