Star Trek 40th Anniversay Convention: Aug 17th - Aug 20th


The Star Trek convention was phenomenal!! Although Patrick Stewart did not turn up, I still saw other stars like Connor Trineer, Dominic Keating (he sooo was drunk when he came on stage!!), Kate Mulgrew, Robert Picardo and the guy who plays Neelix (I never can remember his name!!).

I hung out at Quarks bar several days. The convention was on Thurs-Sunday. By Saturday I was too tired to do anything so we spent the day doing laundry and just bumming. Big mistake. Saturday night was the costume competition at the convention and I MISSED IT *wah*.

On Sunday (our last night in Vegas) I went to the Hilton (where the convention was being held) and waited till the Star Trek Experience opened to go on the two rides there...then I headed to Quarks bar to meet up with a guy I had met at the bar earlier. I ended up making friends with several other blokes there and having a great time. I also befriended five Klingons and asked them to come join us. The day turned out to be AWESOME!!!

Later that night I finally had enough and was ready to pass out...so I reluctantly said goodbye to everyone and stumbled down the block to my hotel. Needless to say I had a hangover at the airport the next day. Very bad. I had one of the large drinks...'the Borg Sphere' and tried all the beers. Romulan ale, Cardassian ale, Klingon blood wine...etc. But that was one night I will never forget. I got some fantastic photos =)

One of these things is not like the other...


I a borg. Resistance is futile.


Qapla'


A Star Trek Collage


Caution: Do not grab a female klingon's breast. It may anger her.

No comments: