Saturday 8th Dec '07

BACKYARD BLITZ!

Today Cameron and Long came over to give me a hand with the final stage of my backyard blitz. I rushed home from work and we set about evening out the soil and laying the turf.


I gave Simba a patch of turf to get him excited

Whee!! All done!

Simba having his first poo on the new lawn

After rolling around in the wet lawn, there was no way we were letting this dirty mutt inside without first being subjected to a bath


We went and caught up with a few friends at the Balmoral in Victoria Park where I treated Cameron to a 500g steak. Long's taken a raincheck. My next project in the new year will be to fix up the rest of the garden. Put in some hedging around the new lawn and perhaps a water feature. Long's volunteered to help dig me a pond and donate some of the Koi that he breeds.

Thanks for your help guys!

No comments: