Friday 18th Jan '08

Tonight we celebrated Fee's birthday at Seizan in the city. I of course ordered my current Japanese favourite - Unagi. I intend to find the time to buy some eel in several week's time (when I return from my Singapore holiday) and prepare my own unagi dinner. *drools at the thought*



Tonight had originally been planned for the girls night out I was organising. So after dinner, Sarah, Fleurette and I headed to Carnegie's to dance the night away. Alas, not before a moment of silliness amongst us girls at the end of the table...


...That silliness did not end there. After an exhausting night of dancing to awesome classic 70's, 80's and 90's songs, we collapsed onto a bench outside the pub and inadvertently attracted the attention of passing cars when we were taking silly photos. *grin*


We met up with the guys and had supper at the Moon Cafe before heading back to Ben and Sarah's to crash.

No comments: