Saturday 26th Jan '08

AUSTRALIA DAY

Today I spent most of the day cleaning the house again. I've accumulated a growing pile of bric-a-brac in a corner of the house for our intended garage sale when I get back from my Singapore holiday. I've sort of been stone-walled for now though because I have to wait till Christina gets back from her holidays to go through her stuff in the store room and see what she intends to keep.

In the evening my mum and I went to a family friend's place for a BBQ. The Asian custom being to never go to someone's house empty handed, my mum made Rojak and I fashioned a gourmet platter from the cold meats and cheeses I had purchased at Charlies earlier in the week.


There was heaps to eat at the BBQ before the hot food was even ready. After we were all fed, the kids and I retired to the games room and worked off some calories playing the Eyetoy. There's my exercise for the month.


No comments: