Friday 8th Feb '08

SINGAPORE - DAY THREE

Today we went to my Auntie's place for lunch - we had leftovers from the reunion dinner and some freshly steamed flounder and dhufish. Some of our relatives came by to visit and we spent the afternoon snacking.
In the evening we made our way to my cousin David's house, where we had takeaway Indian for dinner. David had set up his Nintendo Wii, which provided endless entertainment for the night. Especially when my cousin Richard, his wife Ivy, and their son Zhi Heng, arrived. Zhi Heng ran around cheering everytime someone bowled a strike. He is absolutely gorgeous!!



I embarrassed myself by going to sit on what I thought was a funky, modern looking stool, which turned out to be a little side table. It gave way underneath me and I went from posing for a photo with Teresa, to sitting on the floor with my legs in the air. Thankfully, I had decided to wear leggings that day!! Let's just say it will be a moment I won't be forgetting anytime soon. I had a bruised right butt cheek for the next few days.

No comments: