Saturday 2nd Feb '08

Simba is an attention seeking little cutie. Whenever the phone rings, he hates that the person on the other end of the line is somehow able to hold our interest that would otherwise be given to him. So...every time we're on the phone, he will round-up as many of his toys as he can and play with them right infront of you as if to say "Look at me! Look at me! I'm so cute playing with my toys, so get off the phone and play with me!".

However, the instant you hang up the phone, he drops what he's playing with and wanders off nonchalantly as if he were thinking "Hmph, I've found something else that's caught my attention now."

So this particular day, I was on the phone with my back to him and when I got off the phone and turned around, I found the floor covered in stuffing he'd ripped out of an old cushion. I went to the kitchen to grab a bag to clean up, but I ended up discovering a trail. He had started from my mum's bedroom (where he had found the cushion), gone into the lounge room, the dining room, the kitchen and then the living room.

*shakes her head*

But you can't be mad at him...not when he looks at you with those adorable innocent eyes.


No comments: