Monday 17th Mar '08

I almost passed out after work from hunger today. I get really hypoglycaemic when I haven't eaten for several hours. Sometimes when I leave work after the lateshift, I can barely make it to the car without stuffing my face with a chocolate from the vending machine first. I get the shakes and feel really faint. I have never ever fainted in my entire life, but in the last few years with the long shifts and not being able to get away to have dinner because of how busy it is when I'm on my own at night, I have gotten very very close.


I found some leftovers in the fridge to heat up. While at uni, one of my favourite takeway 'lunchbox' meals from the deli I worked at was the Thai Chicken Basil. I ate it so often that my mum started cooking it herself and it has become a regular favourite of mine that she makes for me every once in a while.

Later, for dinner:

Sirloin with garlic, chilli & rosemary
on a bed of Spinach Mashed Potato

served with a side of Oysters Kilpatrick


No comments: