Tuesday 8th Apr '08


After work today, I met up with Ling and Shallen to have dinner at Viet Hoa in Northbridge before the long awaited Celine Dion concert.

As usual, I ordered my number 42 from the menu: Bun Bo Hue- Spicy Beef Noodle Soup

The concert was amazing. Celine Dion has always been a favourite artist of mine since high school. I remember sitting in home economics class working on whatever we were doing at the time, and we had the radio on. They played her 'Because You Loved Me' and I fell in love with it. I later found out from Ling who sang the song. Being a fan of her, he made up cassettes - yes cassettes - of her songs and introduced me to her other work. Seeing her perform live has been on my 'things to do before I die' list and I finally ticked it off in 2006 when I saw her performing live at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. It was wonderful being able to go to her concert again and this time to share it with two of my closest friends.

No comments: