Thursday 29th May '08

Today I looked around the kitchen for inspiration for what to have for lunch. I finally settled on chopping up a sweet potato to deepfry and make chips. Once I drained the oil, I served them with some mixed herbs.


I went grocery shopping and came home in the afternoon hungry. I made myself a toasted lettuce and cheese sandwich. That's right - lettuce and cheese. I love them! The cheese melts and wilts the lettuce. I prefer to use our old toaster - the ones that toast two sandwiches at a time and the hot surfaces are actually a shaped mould that clamps the sandwich closed instead of just being a flat surface.


Ben came over to help me sort out my computer tonight. I made us dinner aterwards.

Porterhouse served with Spinach & Potato Mash and Zucchini


Later tonight Christina spent the better part of the night baking so that she could bring morning tea to her colleagues at work.

fairy cupcakes
raspberry friands
coconut & jam slices
lemon slice

No comments: