Tuesday 27th May '08

Being David's last day here before he leaves Perth in the afternoon, we packed everything up into the car and went to meet Christina during her lunch break so she could see him before he flies home.


We had lunch at Zamia in Kings Park. My aunty and I had the salmon with eggplant stuffed with ricotta and pesto, my mum had the Quiche and salad, Christina had the foccaccia, Jocelyn and David had the penne with prawns in a tomato sauce. The food was fantastic and the restautant is set in such a beautiful area of Kings Park. Perfect for a weekend brunch or lunch.


After lunch we drove to the other side of Kings Park and strolled along the treewalk before we had to leave for the airport.



At art class tonight, we had a male model. Here are some of my sketches. You'll notice that the faces look different in each one. It's the same model, I just concentrated more on the bodies than the face so when it came for the model to change poses, I didn't have time to finish off the face. I sometimes find that when I muck around with the face too much, it ends up looking wrong.

No comments: