Tuesday 27th Jan '09

I had some bee hoon soup with wombok, prawns, seafood dumplings and tofu stuffed with fish paste.

Back at work today on the night shift. Aargh.

This past month I've been trying to not overeat. At least not to the point where I have trouble breathing and need to roll into bed! I think with all the stress at work and this heat, it hasn't been difficult to stick to smaller portions. Just need to get motivated to do some exercise now.

It's just as well I couldn't find anything to take to work for dinner. I managed to scrounge around in the pantry and find some Cruskits, a can of Greenseas tuna and a tomato from the fridge.

sliced fresh tomato and tuna on Cruskits


When I got home, I needed something a bit more filling than more Cruskits.

chicken & pasta soup

No comments: