Sunday 10th May '09

My Dearest Readers,

I apologise for my lack of blogging over the past month. As most of you know, I have been away on a cruise to Hawaii and have only just returned. I did bring my laptop with me in the hopes that I would have time to blog occasionally, but the ship was charging $55 per hour to use their satellite internet. I considered it, but decided not to pay this ridiculous amount. Just as well, because I ran into a few passengers who did fork out the cash and they said it took them about twenty minutes just to get to the login page of their email accounts.

So, I will be working hard over the next few weeks to get up-to-date with my posts. I probably won't blog on a day-to-day basis, but just sum up my experiences on each island we stopped at and the 'at sea' days inbetween.

I had the time of my life on this cruise. It was incredibly difficult to say goodbye to all the new friends I made. My experiences onboard the cruise have cemented in my mind what is important to me and who I am. Although I wasn't travelling alone this time, I did have alot of time on my own to contemplate where I am in life right at this moment and even though there are alot of things I am not happy with, there are alot of things that I am very happy about.

Noel & Fleurette - Thank you both so very much for inviting me to join you both on this amazing holiday. I hope that it was everything you hoped for and more. Seeing all those loving couples day in and day out, I couldn't help but be reminded that something is still missing from my life, but you both have found it in each other and I am very very happy for the both of you. *muah*

Ok, enough of the dribbling, let's get on with the blogging! I know some of you are dying to see what I got up to and most importantly...WHAT I ATE!

Saz

No comments: