Tuesday 12th May '09

Lunch
KFC Popcorn Chicken Snack Box


I haven't had time to go grocery shopping since I've been home, so it's going to be a week of leftovers and whatever I can scrummage up in the pantry.

I did pop by IGA last night and picked up some yoghurt that was reduced for quick sale.

Afternoon Snack
Bulla Natural Greek Yoghurt with Berries


After work I went out to dinner with Benoit, Ivy, Long and Kong. We decided to head into Northbridge for some Chinese food.


JOY CAFE CHINESE RESTAURANT


We ordered a banquet set for $85, which gave us several dishes and I think Ivy ordered an extra dish for a small additional charge.

kai lan
salted chicken
sizzling tofu
fish claypot
steamed Tooth fish


We actually ordered the pork claypot but they gave us fish. It was good though.

No comments: