Friday 26th June '09

Dinner
Lemon Pepper Barramundi
with Saffron & Prawn Risotto


For the barramundi I wrapped it in some aluminium foil with some lemon zest and cracked black pepper and baked it in the oven for about ten minutes.

For the risotto - I sauteed some diced onion and crushed garlic in a pan with some olive oil. I added some diced zucchini and tomato and fried this for a few minutes. Next, I added some arborio rice and fried this for a few minutes before adding some vegetable stock. The trick is to add the stock a little at a time, let the rice simmer and then add more stock so that it doesn't dry out. Just before the rice was cooked through, I added some prawns and saffron threads that I'd been soaking in some warm water. I love risotto!

Dessert
Raspberry muffin with Cream


I really wanted some cream to go with the muffin but all I had was cooking cream in the fridge. It had to do!

No comments: