Friday 24th July '09

Morning Tea at Work
Hungry Jacks Cheeseburger


Most of you know that I have an aversion to Hungry Jacks. However, I won't turn it down if it will satisfy a craving for a cheeseburger. We had our courier at work do a 'Hungry Jacks run' for us.

Later, she also went and made a 'KFC run' for us.

Afternoon Snack
KFC Popcorn Chicken Snackbox


I don't know what was wrong with me today...I had my camera on the table when I was having lunch but forgot to take a photo of my salad. I had baby rocket, red onion and sundried tomatoes with a can of sardines.

To my annoyance, I also forgot to take my camera with me when we went out to dinner tonight. I left my bag in the car because I didn't feel like lugging it around with me. Aargh!

After work I caught up with friends at the Belgian Beer Cafe on Murray Street for a few drinks. Afterwards, we went to Lido's on William Street in Northbridge for dinner. We hadn't made a reservation but we only waited for about ten minutes before there was a table for us. The food was fantastic as usual. There was a hiccup where someone had a piece of plastic (that probably broke off a takeaway container) in the beef salad that we shared, but the manager took the dish off our bill.

No comments: