instant spicy mushroom ramen
cos lettuce from the garden
whole egg mayo
3 x boiled eggs
porterhouse steak with creamy peppercorn sauce
pancetta & mushroom risotto
Pancetta & Mushroom Risotto
- Heat the pan up with the pancetta in it and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic and rosemary. Sautee with the pancetta for a few minutes.
- Add the stock cube and a few Tsp of water.
- Add the rice and mushrooms and stir continuously for a few minutes so the rice doesn't stick or burn.
- Add the stock cube and 1 cup of water and bring to the boil.
- Cover the pan and stir occasionally, adding the water a little at a time.
- Season with cracked black pepper.
- When rice is cooked, turn off heat and leave lid on to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Philadelphia cream cheese with blueberries and strawberries
I really wanted something sweet, like whipped cream or ice cream. But I didn't have either, so I got a few mini tubs of Philadelphia cream cheese out and mixed some castor sugar, icing sugar and a few drops of vanilla essence through it. It still had a 'cheesy' taste to it so I won't be trying it again any time soon.
Ingham's chicken nuggets & tomato sauce