Thursday 17th Wednesday '09

CHRISTMAS LUNCH AT WORK

Today we each brought in some food to have a lunch time feast. Nadine came in early and did what she could to decorate the room where we'd be having our lunch.

The table centrepiece.
We have a mouse like this one for our tree at home.


Andrea: Fresh Fruit


Kym: Reindeer Biscuits


... and Crispy Noodle Salad


Natalie Hedgehog Slice


Work sent us a Fruit Cake


...and Roast Chicken & Ham



Eileen: Potato Salad


Marissa: Italian Pastry Sweets


... and Savoury Donuts


I brought Mum's Fried Rice


Nikki: Fruit Mince Pies


Adrijana: Subway Platter


I'm not sure who brought the Cheese & Crackers


My plate!


Marissa brought in some sparkling for us.


After lunch we opened our Secret Santa presents.



Back at home in the evening, I did a water change for the aquarium and took Simba for a walk.

It was almost 10pm before I realised I hadn't had dinner yet! I guess it was because I was so full from eating all that food at lunch.

I baked a fillet of ling with coriander and sambal chilli.
It just needed about ten minutes in the oven.


Dinner
Ling with Sambal & Coriander
Garlic & Chilli Prawns with Baby Cos
Buttered Baked Potatoes


All washed down with a few beers.

No comments: