Monday 25th January 2010

Toasted Wholemeal Sandwiches!
Ham, Tomato & Cheese
Ham, Onion & Cheese


Fleurette and I took our babies for their first outing in a public place today. I went to pick her and Spectra up, then the four of us drove to the Dome in Southern River. Simba and Spectra sat in the back.


At the cafe, we were a bit worried that Simba and Spectra might be noisy and bark at everything and everyone, so we were prepared to turn straight around and go home if that should happen. But no, they were both so fascinated at being in a new place that they both behaved themselves beautifully! Simba wanted to sit on my lap so that he could see all the cars and trucks drive by. Spectra was tall enough to jump up and lean against the wall to see for herself.

The waitress brought us some gloves, paper bags and two containers of water for the dogs. So sweet!


We felt like such yuppies - like those mothers who bring their babies out in prams to have a coffee. But it was really fun!

I had an iced coffee with soy milk.

Yes, that's right. Soy. I'm getting used to it and my ever increasingly lactose intolerant body is thanking me for it!

They behaved themselves so well on the car ride home.
They just sat there, happily panting and looking out the windows.


STEAMBOAT AT LING & SHALLEN'S

Tonight we got together for dinner at Ling and Shallen's place in anticipation for the day off tomorrow - Australia Day!

I couldn't pass up these fresh figs at the shops.








Nipple!


Marie, welcome back to Perth!

No comments: