Wednesday 27th January 2010

Last night I had to think of something to bring to work for Kym's farewell lunch. I haven't been grocery shopping for some time now so I was delighted to find the bare essentials required to make some quiche.

Blind baked the shortcrust pastry.


Mushrooms & Onion
Ham & Asparagus

I sauteed the mushrooms with red onion, then I sauteed the asaparagus. The ham I just chopped up.

Pour in a mixture of cream, eggs, cracked black pepper and ground nutmeg.

I decorated the tops with a few slices of mushroom and asparagus to be able to tell them apart after they're cooked.

Gorgeous!



LUNCH AT WORK

As usual, everyone did a great job with bringing something in to share.





Adrijana's Croatian cakesSavoury Bread Scroll
TabboulehSara's Mum's Quiche
Leah's Fairy BreadNatalie's Caramel Slice
Vietnamese Spring RollsGarlic & Chives Cheese with Crackers
Pizza from Dominosmy Quiche

No comments: