Natural Greek Yoghurt with Wholegrain Rolled Oats and Honey
For dinner tonight, I felt like curry. I used a piece of 'ossobucco' beef that I found in the freezer. We have a huge curry tree out the front and it's fantastic for whenever Mum makes curries. She will ask me to go outside and break off a few branches of the aromatic leaves for her.
Red Beef Curry
- In a pot, heat the olive oil and brown the beef.
- Remove the beef and set aside. Add the onion to the pot and sautee the onion.
- Add the curry paste (and tomato paste if desired) and fry for a minute or so until the flavours are released.
- Pour in the stock, return the beef, add the potatoes and carrots and bring to the boil.
- Add the coconut milk and the curry leaves.
- Simmer on a low heat until the potatoes are cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with rice or crusty bread.