Monday 14th February 2011

SINGAPORE - DAY FIVE

Today turned out to be such a lazy day. I left my aunty's apartment in search of breakfast. I crossed the street and went to a small food centre. I planned to try something different for breakfast but I couldn't resist...

LAKSA! - SD$3


For morning tea I had Nasi Lemak - SD$1.30


The rice smelled gorgeous as soon as I spread open the banana leaf.


Ikanbilis, egg omelette and chilli. Yummo!


After a late morning nap, I went across the street to the Lot 1 Shopping Mall and had lunch.

Yong Tau Foo - SD$4.40


I spent a few hours having my hair done. Then I went back to my aunty's house and babysat for the rest of the afternoon.

Dinner was a home cooked meal by my aunty. Like I said, I really couldn't be bothered going out today at all.

Ginger Beef


Sweet & Sour Fish


I don't know what vegetable this was, but it tasted like a cross between choko and zucchini.

No comments: