Saturday 19th March 2011

I bought this pair of wooden chopsticks a while ago when I was at Shimizu Grand at Harbourtown for lunch. The chopsticks are in a little wooden case and I thought they'd be perfect to keep in my locker at work. I used them for the first today to eat some noodles for lunch.

After work I headed over to Lisa's place for a long awaited catch up. We started on some rosé and Lisa put together a plate of nibblies I brought.

Fresh asparagus, Ham, Italian prosciutto,
Mexican chilli salami, Pecorino and pane di casa.

Tonight's dinner was mostly Thai inspired cuisine, courtesy of Lisa!


Fresh Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Prawns


Pan Fried Thai Fish & Prawn Cakes


Fresh Mango & Prawn Salad

Oh my gosh - it was all so so soooo good! I continued eating through the night until I passed out from exhaustion!

No comments: