Tuesday 24th July 2012

NINE FINE FOOD
227 Bulwer Street, Highgate

Tonight we celebrated Dad's birthday with dinner. I've been here many many years ago and remember enjoying the food so I was hoping tonight I wouldn't be disappointed. Jocelyn has eaten here quite recently and loves it so my hopes are high!

We had the three course set menu for $53 - great value!

Dad really liked the Osumashi Seafood Soup for his entree.


I had the Sashimi.


For my main course I had the Duck Violet. Yummy!


Green Tea Creme Brulee for dessert!


I didn't realise that the restaurant is BYO only, so although the food was fantastic, it just didn't feel right not having a few glasses of wine to go with the food. I'll have to remember to bring some wine when I return on the weekend for Ling's birthday! Yes, I'm coming here for dinner twice in the one week. Just as well that the food is so brilliant - I can try more things on the menu!

No comments: