Stupid Snails

Dear Diary,

Tonight I picked up some spag bol on the way home from work and I went outside into the garden to pick a couple of chillies from the plant. I was feeling so happy with myself for managing to pick two big chillies in the dark...and when I got inside I almost cried because I found a little snail on one of the chillies! =/ After I recovered from the shock, I boiled some water and drowned that wretched little slimer and disinfected my chillies and had them with my dinner - mmmm =P~~

I had half a bottle of wine to go with dinner. I really should lay off the wine...we went through four bottles on Saturday night - two at dinner and then we picked up two Tyrell's 1996 Chardonnays and took them to karaoke afterwards. Drank every last drop. And I imagine I threw up every last drop the next day. But it was such a great night! Aside from not going far enough to make the stupid restaurant manager cry - she had no idea what she was doing so we gave her the sympathy vote.

I was given an indian name tonight at work - Rabid Rabbit. All because of my new Swatch watch that I wear. You tap it and the hands swing around to select which sexual position you should attempt, as illustrated by the rabbits in the clock face. A brilliant invention. Great for the indecisive.

I have begun watching Babylon 5...I must admit I am getting addicted to the bad acting, lame scientific jokes and crude special effects. Chief Geraboldi (however you spell his name) reminds me of Luke Groundrunner from the Thumbwars movie. I think he's the only character worth watching.

Okies...time to silence that ever complaining Shuane. He thinks he's God but we'll go along with it since he never got to play with any barbies when he was a little girl growing up.

No comments: