Busy Busy Bumble Bee

Dear Diary:

Went to dinner tonight with some friends. Just listening to some music and procrastinating bed time right now. I've got the suitcase out on the floor ready to be packed. Two more weeks until my long awaited holiday to the US. I have alot to do until then!

The next few days are going to be busy ones for me. Tomorrow's sorting out my tax stuff. Possibly a date in the evening! Friday I'm having a big night out with anyone and everyone. Probably heading to the Shed. There always seems to be a huge queue to get in so the band must be good! Saturday will be for recovering from the big night out and perhaps going out in the evening. Sunday I have high tea in the afternoon with some girls from work. Then cocktails afterwards. Then back to work Monday.

I'm in the mood for a tear jerker right now. I think I'll go and watch Bicentennial Man. Love that movie =).

Saz.

No comments: