Saturday 17th Nov '07


I didn't get called out to work last night so I gave Ben and Sarah a buzz to see if they wanted to go for a picnic. We went to the shops and bought a couple of BBQ chickens, salads, chips and bread. We enjoyed our feast at the foreshore.


This gorgeous family of black swans were swimming down the river but when they saw Sarah and I approaching, they all turned and swam towards us. They were in 'V' shaped formation in the water and they stayed in this formation even when they hopped up onto the bank.

In this photo I reckon Mummy Swan is in the foreground while Daddy Swan is in the background near the water's edge. Really cool pic huh!?

Meet our friend 'Monty - the Seagull with the Munted Wing'


After such a relaxing day at the river, I dreaded having to rock up to work for the night shift.

No comments: