Saturday 24th Nov '07

THAI NIGHT!


Today I spent most of the day in bed trying to sleep off a hangover with Il Divo playing gently in the background. I barely remember making my way to the high school to submit my vote for the federal election.

In the late afternoon I decided I'd better start preparing my dishes for our 'Thai Night' at Ling and Shallen's place. I felt much better after a cold shower.

After being really really disappointed in the quality of the food at the Thai restaurant Amarin in Subiaco, we had all decided we'd do our own dinner with Thai cuisine dishes. Yummy!!


Match the dish to the picture!
  • Pad Thai
  • Green Chicken Curry
  • Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce
  • Som Tam - Market Salad
  • Prawn Stirfry with 'Sticky Smelly Beans'
  • Tom Yum Soup



  • My plate before I ravished it


    Shallen made some Chocolate Muffins for our dessert =)

    We have now completely satisfied our hunger for Thai cuisine!! What's our next venture!??

    No comments: