Friday 23rd Nov '07

Today I spent the early afternoon running errands and checking up on more quotes for lawn. Decided to go with the 'Sir Walter' soft buffalo. So now I have two weeks to get out into the garden and rip up the old dead lawn. Great!

I was just preparing to make a nice refreshing dinner of caesar salad when a large bottle of fish sauce rolled out of the bag and smashed on the kitchen floor. WAH! I spent half an hour cleaning up the mess and imagining how many jokes were going to come of that incident =P

I headed over to Shane's place with Kong later in the evening for his drinks and poker night. We separated the serious gamers from the ametuers. The boys played poker while us girls (the serious gamers) did a medley starting with memory and moving onto the highly challenging strategy game of 'GO FISH'. We ploughed through the heat with Shane's star-shaped and heart-shaped ice cubes to chill our drinks.


After all these years of being a human drink holder, I myself found my very own drink holder that night...
Dan the Man

Shane eating his pizza - oops, you got a bit there *points to chin*

Jason and Jen went on a Maccas run for us and as the card games came to an end, the spirits and shot glasses made their way onto the table. I was drinking my beer out of my wine glass by this time and in no way going to down any shots. And it wouldn't be a guys night without a bit of arm wrestling. I think I may have given them the idea *looks innocent*


All in all it was a great night. I paid for it with a massive hangover the next day though =/

No comments: