Sunday 30th Dec '07

I soooo almost did not get out of bed this morning. I had gotten home at 1am last night and one thing led to another. I mopped the house. I vacuumed the house. I gave Simba half a bath. I gave Simba a haircut. I cooked minestone soup. I ate minestrone soup. I finally got to bed at 5am.

However, I managed to drag myself out of bed and met up with Sarah, Ben, Noel, Fleurette and Tomasz for dim sum at the Yummy Restaurant (not sure of the actual name) on Leach Highway. There is a pet shop next door. Go figure...haha

After dim sum, Sarah and I did some fresh fruit and veg shopping in the markets next door and we drove out to the Swan Valley to buy some wine from the Little River Winery. I did a bit of wine tasting there since I hadn't been there before. We came home with a few cases of wine/sparkling. Whee!


No comments: