Friday 28th Mar '08

LONG MAKES BEEF NOODLES - TAKE TWO

Last time Long cooked for us, he ended up with third degree burns to his foot when using a pressure cooker. That was a few years ago at least. Tonight, he made dinner for us - beef noodles. He didn't use a pressure cooker. *giggle*

I went over straight from work and was damn hungry and looking forward to authentic Vietnamese Beef Noodles. I was not disappointed. Some of us even had second helpings!


Ivy can't eat beef, so Long made her something else. She had Rice with Pork and an Egg Omelette. I don't remember what Long marinated the pork in but he'll have to make us that some time.


Ben looking satisfied after dinner.


At home, I got the munchies again. I've been on the late shift at work so I've been eating my "dinner" when I get home around 2am. I had half a lobster in the fridge so I tried a recipe for Lobster Thermidor, but realised half way through that I didn't have any cream. So I altered the recipe to make Lobster Mornay but then realised that that recipe also required cream. Let's just say I did some modifications and ended up with Lobster Therminay.



I also made a light pasta dish with scallops, garlic, spring onion, onion and chilli.

No comments: