Monday 25th Feb '08

Tonight Jocelyn had a spare ticket so I went with her and David to see the Russell Peters comedy show at the Perth Concert Hall after work.

I met up with them for dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant just off William Street in Northbridge. I think it's called Ha Tien...can't remember. I ordered my usual...

Bun Bo Hue

Afterwards, we went to one of those little Asian dessert cafes to get 'shaved ice' for dessert. We got the green tea flavour. It's like eating really light flakes of flavoured icecream.


The show was hilarious. I haven't had a laugh like that for a while. I laughed so hard at one point that I thought I was going to throw up! I saw so many of my friends there too. I swear, the whole Indian, Muslim, Arab, Philippino and Chinese community was there that night!

No comments: