Monday 9th Jun '08

Today after work, Christina actually sent me an sms to say she was going to cook dinner tonight. She asked what meat I wanted. I answered sirloin or porterhouse. I only buy either of these when I want steak. No cheap rump steak for me! She ended up getting lamb chops because they were cheaper! haha

Christina made a salad of baby spinach, radish, gouda cheese, red onion, mushroom and tomatoes with a french dressing. I cooked the lamb chops with some with some garlic and chilli flakes in olive oil.


Christina also intended to make some stuffed mushrooms but all the mushrooms from the market had gone bad because there was no room to store them in the fridge. Instead, she made stuffed potatoes with breadcrumbs, fetta and sundried tomatoes. They were a little dry because she used fetta but had we had tasty cheese, it would have been perfect.

No comments: