Sunday 8th Jun '08

Today Christina and I got up in the wee hours of the morning to go to the Canningvale Markets to sell our accummulated household items and clothes. Christina and I went to Charlies afterwards for a coffee and to buy some cold meats and cheese. On the way home, we stopped by the Pelle's and Mrs Pelle was arriving home from a day out just as we were leaving. We of course tried some of the goodies she brought home with her - just on the driveway eating and talking.


After a busy day out, I enjoyed the leftovers from dinner last night, with some additional broccoli and my homemade mushroom soup. I had picked up a huge box of mushrooms from the markets for only $5!! Sure, the mushrooms have to be used within the next few days, but I dropped off about a third of the box to Marissa and Teresa to use and it left us with more than enough to use ourselves.

No comments: