Saturday 7th Jun '08

Tonight I had Vicky come over for dinner and so I prepared food for five - myself, Vicky, Jocelyn, Christina and David.

I really enjoyed the chicken dish I prepared the other night so I decided to do a similar one. I used the same vegetables and herbs. Instead of maryland pieces, I used thigh pieces. I brushed the vegetables and chicken with melted honey instead of butter. I still put little bits of butter around the vegetables so that the flavour would infuse into the dish.



Turned out great!!

Vicky and I got the munchies again later and decided to duck out to KFC quickly before they closed. Reaching the drive-thru six minutes after the closing time, we were offered five pieces of chicken for $5.25 - how could we refuse!?? We ordered fifteen pieces, and two large chips. We would have gotten potato and gravy but they were sold out.


Simba managed to steal a piece of chicken while I was seeing Vicky out the door. He raced under the couch to gobble it up. Cheeky little thing!

No comments: