Tuesday 17th Jun '08


Tonight the kitchen was a bustle with energy as Mum and I were trying to cook dinner at the same time. Mum was making her chicken and potato curry, while I was making some roast chicken for myself and the siblings.

I made roast chicken drumsticks and vegetables with sage, rosemary, lemon and honey. I think next time I will do a roast lamb with these flavours. Yum - just thinking about it makes me drool (not literally!!).

While waiting for the chicken to cook, I snacked on some of Mum's curry. I really wish she would put more chilli in it, but she can't or else my sisters won't eat it.


I served my chicken with some of Teresa's homemade sweet chilli sauce. It's such a delicious sauce - it has a consistency somewhere between a jam and a sauce and goes so well with roast meats. I'm sure I've mentioned this before but it's oh so so yummy! I'm currently trying to convince her to make the time to bottle it and sell it.

Bon Apetit!

No comments: