Friday 25th Jul '08

Tonight is the long awaited social club quiz night. The plan was I go to Lisa and Tom's place for dinner - Tom was cooking! We were then going to be dropped off at the venue and I was going to stay the night afterwards, since we'd be drinking.

I made a platter which we started nibbling on when I got to Lisa's. Tom made us Chilli Chicken for dinner. Yum! I'm going to have try it myself soon when I can get my hands on a recipe.



I ended up wearing my pyjamas to the quiz night. Yes, it all started with us talking about everyone on our team wearing pyjamas as there would be a prize for the most coordinated team. Since everyone else works at our other laboratory in Osborne Park, I didn't have a chance to speak to everyone to confirm so I went to Lisa's in my pyjamas since I was staying the night anyway. By the time we'd gone through a bottle of red and were content with dinner, I just could not be bothered changing. So...I went out in my pyjamas. I got quite a few disturbed looks from everyone, let me tell you!

Back at Lisa's, we went through three (or four!?) bowls of popcorn with salt and butter and lots of tea. Great weather to snuggle up on the couch and eat. *cheeky grin*

No comments: