Monday 28th Jul '08

After work today I did a water change for my fish tanks. I haven't had any fish die in the last few days but I'm still worried about the water quality. I'm going to have to go out and buy an ammonium test kit and do a few more water changes methinks. At least the colour of the water has turned clear again. I think the fry tank is also going to need a filter.

Mum marinated some chicken thighs and I put them into the oven with some chopped vegetables. I don't know what she used for the marinade and if I ask, she won't tell me. I'm thinking five spice, ground coriander, cumin etc. Mum had also marinated a pork chop in satay flavours and since no one else wanted it, I cooked it for myself.

I was really hungry tonight and decided to double up on the meat.

Satay Pork Chop
Roast Chicken Thigh
potato, carrot and zucchini
Teresa's sweet chilli sauce


Afterwards, I had the marinated baby octopus I bought from the deli at Charlie's.

Simba hoping he'll get a nibble

No comments: