My First Scrapbook Project

Earlier this year, I took most of May off work. During this time, I had a few projects that I started and am very happy with the outcomes. I managed to finally get around to these things:

1. Scrapbooking
2. Gardening
3. Keeping Fish

I have always always wanted to start scrapbooking but knew that I needed to set aside time to 'get in the zone'. I also had to do a bit of background research to find out what tools I would need before plunging headfirst into this very expensive hobby. My motivation to finally start was that one of my cousins in Singapore is expecting a baby later this year and I have always wanted to create a scrapbook for a newborn baby. I drove around to so many budget chain stores like Red Dot, gone Bazaar etc, as well as all the upmarket niche stores dedicated just to scrapbooking and I spent a fortune on supplies to get started.

Toiling away into the early hours of the morning each day, it took me about two weeks to put this scrapbook together and I am very proud of it. The photos aren't that great because I was taking them in a rush before handing it over.

click on image to enlarge























Currently I'm working on a scrapbook for Jocelyn. It only needs a couple more pages to finish it off but I haven't had the time to sit down and get them done. I need some inspiration!

No comments: