Saturday 20th Sep '08


I had lunch in the garden today to escape the hectic rush in the lab. I couldn't help but notice these gorgeous flowers growing on the side of the gazebo I was sitting in.


Tonight we celebrated Ivy's birthday by going out to dinner. We went to Regal on Roe on Roe Street, Northbridge. It was great to catch up with some friends I haven't seen for a while as we're all busy with work.

Kai Lan
Crispy Pork
Pepper Beef
Sizzling Egg Tofu
Crispy Skin Chicken
Prawns
Claypot
Yam Duck
Steamed Tooth Fish


Dessert
Watermelon, Strawberries & Coconut Jelly
Ivy's birthday cake



Jasmine tea


After dinner, we walked to Utopia on James Street for karaoke. We had to wait for the people to vacate the room we had booked for 9pm. I was getting really annoyed at the people smoking right outside the place and the doors were open so I could feel my clothes and hair just absorbing the stench. Aargh!

Ben and his moraccas


No comments: