Tuesday 14th Oct '08

One more day of work. Doesn't help that I woke up with a headache. Took a panadeine, went back to sleep. Woke up still with the headache, took a second panadeine and went back to sleep. Woke up the third time and the headache was still lingering.

Got to work and a combination of the drive, the lights in the lab, the sun glaring harshly through the windows (we have no blinds) and having to sit infront of a computer made me nauseas. But I'm sooo hungry!

In the evening I managed to sneak off to see the after hours GP and she gave me a jab in the butt to help with the nausea. I also finally got some prescriptions for some tablets for the next time I have a migraine. Stupid things.

At about 10pm I managed to try to eat something. I had some of the leftovers Mum had packed for me.

Rice with a stirfry of Broccoli & Beef


I didn't want to push my luck so only ate a small amount. Just want to go home!

tick tock * tick tock * tick tock


Aah - finally time to leave this place! I felt better on the drive home and had a small bowl of Mum's shark fin soup and vegged out before bed.

No comments: