Friday 21st Nov '08

Geraldton - Day SIX - flying home


I set the alarm for about 7:30am so that I would have time to finish packing the last of my things. I'd be taking my luggage with me to the lab and getting picked up by the taxi to head straight to the airport.

For lunch, the girls all had a serve each of the penne marinara I'd made for them, and I ate the last of my tuna pasta that I'd cooked the other night. I also bought a french bread stick to share. I ate some with lots of butter.

In the evening, Jo, Sharna and I chipped in together to get some fish and chips from the store down the street - Hooks. Yum!! Just what I needed to stave off the hunger and yet not heavy enough to make me feel sick on the plane if there was turbulence.

I had a cup of coffee on the plane to try to keep myself awake. I haven't had much sleep all week and was eager to get home to my own bed and to see Simba.

At home, I had a quick dinner of bee hoon soup and then fell asleep watching some episodes of 'Scrubs' with Simba lying next to me.

No comments: