Saturday 28th March '09

Lunch when I woke up today was some chicken, vegetable and risoni soup with lots of fresh cut chillies.


ATRIUM at the Burswood

Tonight I had dinner with some of the girls from work. I went to Marissa's where we shared a few pre-dinner drinks before heading to Burswood.

Round One
Lots of Prawns!
Yabbies
Smoked Salmon
Marinated Mussels
Fresh Oysters
Calamari Salad
Roast Vegetable Salad (a piece of potato)


Round Two
More Prawns & Yabbies!!
Smoked Salmon


me eating my Yabbie - grr!


Round Three
Mushroom Soup


Round Four
Roast Beef & Potatoes with Lashings of Rich Gravy
Steamed Cauliflower & Cheese Sauce
Another bowl of Mushroom Soup


While I was working my way through the hot food, the girls got dessert. I couldn't resist having one of the pavlovas!

haha - they told us to pose so look at digging her nose into my hair!


We were so full after dinner that when we went to supposedly have more drinks and then a bit of a gamble, we ended up ordering soft drinks all around and then heading home! Back at Marissa's, we had a peppermint tea before I decided to drive home instead of crashing there.

No comments: