Thursday 19th March '09

Today I woke and saw the sun shining outside so I finally got around to slicing the roma tomatoes I'd bought a few days ago and placing them outside to start drying. They had red and orange roma tomatoes on sale at Coles. A nice surprise!

After setting up the tomatoes outside, I watered my plants and couldn't help but pause for a moment and see how well they're doing. I think being under the shade has encouraged them to grow better than when they were out in the direct sun all day.

Lunch
Ham, Rocket & Tomato Wrap


Tonight was so busy at work. I managed to steal five minutes to scoff down dinner that Andrea had made for me.

Dinner
Andrea's Seafood Paella


Oh my gosh this was so yummy!! Andrea had told me she was going to make it and I was already looking forward to the seafood and saffron rice. There was a plethora of seafood amongst the rice - I wish I could have taken my time to enjoy it more.

Nevermind...the second I had finished it, the cute theatre orderly that I've spotted in the last few weeks came into the tea room. At first I thought perhaps it was the after hours receptionist coming in to say goodnight to me since it was just after 9pm. But no...it was him! I was so nervous I couldn't even look at him...he made a few attempts to talk to me but my answers were short and I was so flustered, I almost tripped over him trying to get back to the lab with him in tow. I had to open the lab door with my swipe card, and I held the door open while he walked through...so close! Makes me sigh and grin at the same time just remembering those awkward moments. He is damn cute. Seeing him made my night though.

Supper
Mum's Ox Tail Stew with Spaghetti

No comments: