Wednesday 18th March '09

Before work, I went outside to water my plants and I picked some rocket and horned mustard. I love having fresh veggies ready for the picking!

Lunch
Spaghetti Marinara


I started with a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and fried some crushed garlic and chilli in it for a few minutes before adding adding the tomatoes from a can. I didn’t want the sauce to be runny, so I only took the tomatoes out of the can and cut them into smaller pieces, rather than pour all the contents of the can into the pan. After simmering for several minutes, I added the seafood – mussels, clams and prawns. When the sauce was ready, I threw in some spaghetti cooked al dente, and some fresh basil leaves at the last minute before serving.

Dinner at Home
Spaghetti Marinara


Yes, I had the rest of the pasta for supper when I got home. With lots of grated pecorino and fresh cut chillies. Oh – and a glass of red wine. Devil’s Lair 5th Leg blend.

Deliciously rich tomato sauce – I love love love my seafood!!

No comments: