Tuesday 24th March '09

Breakfast
Toasted Ham, Tomato & Cheese Sandwich


Jocelyn was up making her breakfast, so I asked her to make me one.

There were some jellies in the fridge that Jocelyn had made for a party. They're Japanese jellies, she told me. She'd made too many so she said for me to take them to work. Let me think about that...ok!

Jocelyn's Japanese Jellies


They had a little piece of either kiwi or lychee in them.


Lunch
leftover Dominos pizza


I arranged to work an earlier shift today so that I could leave in time to go see Dralion. Benoit helped buy me a ticket for $50 for their second last night performing in Perth before they go to Melbourne. We didn't have time to meet for dinner, but Ben and Ivy bought me some takeaway from Taka's in the city, where they had their dinner.

We jay-walked across the street and sat watching the sunset while I stuffed my face.

Salmon & Chicken Sushi


One row was salmon, the other row was chicken. I didn't realise this until I'd eaten all the salmon ones and then found a chicken one! By now I was too full to eat all the chicken ones so I took them home.

We didn't manage to get seats together but we were just on opposite ends of the same section. It was a really good show and despite having seen a few of their larger shows in Los Vegas, I still found myself leaning forward, wide-eyed and with my mouth gaping open at some of the amazing acrobatic displays. They make it look so simple! I had to keep reminding myself how hard it is to balance on my exercise ball for some exercises, let alone walk on one and do somersaults.

Dinner at Home
Garlic & Chilli Spaghetti with Clams


I started off with one bowl and a glass of red wine. I went back for seconds.

*sigh*

I don't know whether it was the wine, or me slipping into my old habits after being so good with controlling my portions lately, but I finished ALL the pasta.

And the remaining 3/4 bottle of wine.

No comments: