Thursday 2nd April '09

Lunch
Baked Salmon with a sprinkle of Cheese


I baked the salmon in the oven last night and brought it to work for lunch today. I had some grated cheese in the fridge at work, so decided on a whim to melt some onto the salmon. Was quite nice!


I've been searching for tortellini EVERYWHERE!

Marissa and Teresa have also been looking for some, but to no avail. The stores where we used to buy it from no longer seem to stock them. I've seen in Coles that Barilla have started making some, but was reluctant to try it. However, I decided to finally give it a go today.

Chicken & Vegetable Soup with Tortellini


Just as I thought, the tortellini wasn't as good as the ones I used to buy. Really expensive too...about $5 for the packet.



Dinner
Sirloin with Mushroom Gravy
Peas & Corn


I was too tired to fuss with dinner tonight, so went with a simple steak dinner. Frozen peas, corn and Gravox's roasted meat gravy.

No comments: